Sunday, July 29, 2012

MERIENDA OF THE DAY: CHOCO CHIPS COOKIES IN ALMOND FLOUR AND SEAFOOD MARINARA

It was raining feline and canine yesterday but I knew my good friend and her awesome family were coming so I thought of something to have for them. I had almond flour and some Hershey's semi sweet choco chips so cookies!



It almost didn't reach this number because the arte niece was eating so much of them...






But I'm glad Tintin and my inaanak Enoch liked them!


To go with this since Enoch just came from a duathlon, I made simple seafood marinara...




As I always say, the way to gratify the cook is to finish everything! Thanks Sybel, Eric and Tintin and Enoch for visiting us!




The cub said: AYLAYU! (I LOVE YOU)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are indeed a very gracious host..my kids just love every bits and pieces of these baked goodies..while the specially made gourmet pasta dish is a certified yummmmmmmmmy....love the capers,olive and tomatoes topped with Tuna.Alexa is such a smart tot at 2...thanks for playing your Guitar.."mot yours"..many thanks Vero!

    ReplyDelete