Sunday, September 23, 2012

FOOD SUGGESTION OF THE DAY: FUSILLI PASTA WITH SARDINES, SUNDRIED TOMATOES AND BASIL PESTO

I had a good 20km ride yesterday on my bike. So, while on my last 2km I thought of the sun dried tomatoes in my pantry and the leftover fresh basil from prior day's chicken parmesan dish. So I thought pasta.


I had bought some good sardines from duty free and had put some chili on my olive oil so I also used them to make this dish.



So this makes for a good brunch and the fusion of the flavors were wonderful. I really got tempted to open a bottle of white wine.   



This is a healthy way not to waste the calories I lost doing the 20km ride. I hope you had a good weekend. I wish you a better week ahead! Stay positive everyone! Eat healthy too.




Till next!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' your posts, Grand. Especially the pasta dishes. Sarap mag-pasta after a long run. :)

    ReplyDelete