Friday, June 7, 2013

FOOD SUGGESTION OF THE DAY: PAELLA & SANGRIA


I know I haven't updated this blog for a long while. So today I had a postponed lunch with good friends and our only visitor went out before I started cooking this Paella and mixing up my Sangria.

I have been wanting to try this paellera which I bought from Terry's at Podium.


And I was so glad that SM Hypermart in Silver City now have this. (looks like Arborio to me)


And so after so much fuss, here's the Paella before it went to the oven. Actually, with Paella the prep time takes long, but cooking it is very simple really.


And here it is when it went out of the oven after I garnished it.


Take a closer look.


Now that and this Sangria which I also made, are lunch.


Got another glass. Happy weekend y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment