Friday, January 27, 2012

FOOD SUGGESTION OF THE DAY: ADOBONG LAMB CHOPS IN BALSAMIC VINEGAR

Ok, I planned to bike today but Nanay had to attend a seminar so my plan got cancelled. Left alone with the cub, I thought of what to do. I looked at the ref and I remembered I bought wonderful looking lamb chops from S & R. So Adobong Lamb Chops came to mind and why not make it a little whimsical by using balsamic vinegar.


The cub got busy crushing the garlic. I just put everything in the stew pot and had it come to a boil before simmering for one and one half hours.


I had enough time to put away the toys and bathe the cub while this was waiting to be fork tender.





So I served myself lunch while the cub is napping. I'd probably just run tomorrow morning and visit Lung Center Sunday Market where I hear great produce are a catch.



Needless to say, this adobo is so easy to chew and very flavorful. I should really be eating sorbet after but Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream beckons (the peanut butter cups are better than Reese's). I'd probably have a wonderful after lunch meeting. Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment: